Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)

Course Description

Getting traffic to your website is only half the battle. If your website has a poor user experience or the inability to convert your visitors into customers, you need to shift focus to Conversion Rate Optimization. Too often, businesses think it’s a top-line problem and the solution is to pump more money into paid advertising to drive more visits. That is not the solution. In fact, you can spend less money and convert more customers with an improved conversion rate.

What You Will Learn

The average aggregate website conversion rate (varies by industry) is 4%. This means you are essentially leaving money on the table with 96% of your website traffic – traffic you worked hard to get via organic search and SEO, or even worse, traffic you PAID FOR in PPC or paid social campaigns. There are simple copy tweaks as well as DO’s and DON’ts when it comes to your homepage and landing pages, product descriptions, as well as customer service statements and promises. Leverage emotional vs logical copy. Avoid “WE” and focus on “YOU”, the customer. Understand and develop the path of least resistance for your business.

  • Introduction to CRO
  • Emotional vs Logical Copy
  • Landing Pages vs Squeeze Pages
  • Creating Authority & Trust
  • Optimizing your Call To Action (CTA)
  • On-Page Content Optimization
  • Split Testing
  • Speak the Customer’s Language
  • Competitive Analysis
  • Promoting Benefits over Features


  • Only 17% of marketers use landing page A/B tests to improve conversion rates.
  • The first five seconds of page-load time have the highest impact on conversion rates. Website conversion rates drop by an average of 4.42% with each additional second of load time.
  • Landing pages, the least popular type of signup form, have the highest conversion rate (24%). On the other hand, popups, the most popular signup form, have the second-lowest conversion rate (4%). (Source)


  • Any business or individual with a website that wishes to convert more website traffic into paying customers.
  • What would bumping your conversion rate up by just 1 or 2 percentage points mean for your business or bottom line?
  • eCommerce is exploding and conversion rates are more important than ever.

Prior Knowledge

This CRO training course requires no prior knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization. If you are a beginner, this is a fundamentals course to help you get off the ground.

If you are intermediate-to-expert level, you may still gain additional knowledge in areas such as conversion copywriting, split testing, creating authority and trust, and optimizing your CTAs.

Kevin O'Leary

Shark, Dragon, Entrepreneur

“Anything you can do to enhance the productivity of your marketing in the digital world is extremely valuable, and Mike has the credibility to do this.”

Student Feedback


Ready to Get Started?

No more theory in a vacuum. You need tactics that WORK based on real life. 

Access a constantly growing library of eCommerce resources that provide battle-tested tactics from a beginner to expert level. 

The eCommerce Training Video Library Program

Over 65 video modules in a go-at-your-own-pace format, providing end-to-end, guided visual instructions on how to improve your digital marketing and online business.

Tactics You Can Actually Apply:

Our goal is to provide bite-sized best practices guides and video modules that deliver hands-on, easy to understand, guided instructions on how to better market yourself or your business online.

Constantly Improved:

A program developed during the COVID-19 pandemic to meet our goal of helping as many people as possible who are looking for meaningful guidance and direction in eCommerce and digital marketing, and in making valuable connections.

Hyper-Relevant to You:

We have training modules designed for beginners, covering ground-up areas such as how to register a domain name and start a website, as well as intermediate and advanced programs on content marketing, search engine optimization, conversion, UX, analytics and more.

Everything you need to upgrade your eCommerce Skills.
Lock in one low price for life.

Video Library Program

Sign up today and let's change everything.
$ 59 USD
  • 65+ Video Library of Expert Trainings
  • Increase organic traffic and improve website conversion rates.
  • Constantly Updating Curriculum
  • Lifetime Access to the Program
  • Live AMA Sessions
  • Get 1-on-1 Q&A sessions with direct access to Mike.
  • Join the online community of 100's of other successful eCommerce entrepreneurs.
  • Try the program for 7-days, risk free.
Scroll to Top