Email Marketing is a very valuable channel for your online marketing efforts. There is an order of operations in setting up your email sequencing, as well as best practices on exactly how to test what is working versus what isn’t. How to personalize the user experience, welcome your new subscribers into your community, and target them effectively with valuable messages that benefit them as a customer as well as you as a business.
What You Will Learn
Not all emails are received the same. It is important you parse your email recipient list and leverage the data or personal criteria you have at hand. Depending on the size and nature of your business, you may want to consider geographies and day-parting your email list by time zone so people generally receive your message at the same time of day, wherever they are in the world, versus some receive it at 8am and others at 8pm because you sent them all at once. Testing is the cornerstone of a successful email campaign. This module shows you how to have the most effective email marketing campaigns.
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Proper Email Sequencing
- Lead Capture Forms
- Managing Send Frequencies
- A/B Testing Subjects & Messaging
- Successful Welcoming Messages
- Email Drip Campaigns
- Landing Pages vs Squeeze Pages
- Email Database Sanitization
DID YOU KNOW? 💡
- Not being able to set frequency preferences is one of the biggest reasons people unsubscribe from email lists
- A properly managed email campaign works out, on average, to $1-$2 revenue per email address within your database.
- Many CRM tools and email campaign programs have rules and restrictions around the number of emails you can send at a time, the quality of your email lists, and strong restrictions against the purchasing of email addresses.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Any business or individual with a website or product or service, who wish to responsibly collect email addresses via online marketing efforts, lead capture forms, landing pages or squeeze pages, to better promote their business via diligent email marketing campaigns.
This Email Marketing course requires no prior knowledge of email marketing campaigns or best practices. If you are a beginner, this is a fundamentals course to help you get off the ground.
If you are intermediate-to-expert level, you may still gain additional knowledge in areas such as proper email sequencing, email drip campaigns, and managing landing pages versus squeeze pages for optimal conversion and opt-in rates.