Influencer Marketing is one of the fastest growing online mediums today. But does influencer marketing really work? If done correctly, it can be incredible effective. Influencer marketing has increased from an ancillary marketing tactic to a table-stakes multibillion dollar industry. How can you properly leverage the power of influencer marketing for your business? This module will show you how.
What You Will Learn
Too often, businesses reach for the top shelf when the think ambassador branding or influencer marketing. This is not the correct approach. Any celebrity with a 50M+ following will have far too broad an audience for any given business, product or service. Yet businesses pay a premium for the perception of that kind of reach and exposure. The truth is the algorithms will only show a post to roughly 2-4% of any given mass following. The key in influencer marketing is to divide and conquer. This module teaches the strategies and platforms on exactly how to do that for the most cost-effective and relevant reach possible.
- Introduction to Influencer Marketing
- Influencer Marketing DO’s & DON’Ts
- Proper Influencer Targeting
- Cost-Effective Campaign Management
- Influencer Best Practices
- Real Case Studies & Examples
- Influencer Platforms & Dashboards
- Utilizing Engagement vs Following
DID YOU KNOW? 💡
- 65% of companies reported a YoY increase in influencer marketing spend.
- 17% of online businesses spend over half their marketing budgets on influencer marketing.
- 89% say ROI from influencer marketing is comparable to or better than other marketing channels.
- Instagram ranks #1 for the most important and impactful channel.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Any business or individual wanting to improve awareness for a brand, product or service.
With the impact and overall reach of many social platforms, the secret to influencer marketing success is relevancy and engagement.
Partnering with 100 small accounts of 1,000 followers, is often a better approach than 1 large account of 100,000 followers. While it is the same number of followers, it is not the same level of engagement. This module will show you how to do this.
This influencer course requires no prior knowledge of influencer marketing. If you are a beginner, this is a foundational course to help you get off the ground.
If you are intermediate-to-expert level, you may still gain additional knowledge in areas such as influencer platforms and dashboards, proper targeting and engagement, and running cost-effective influencer campaigns.