The conversation around social media marketing has shifted away from “Do I need to do it?”, to “What is the best way for me to do it”, as it has now become table stakes for any business. The question is, which platform is the best platform for your specific industry, business or product? Not all social media channels are the same. Can you associate a tangible ROI to your social media efforts? Yes. How? This module will show you.
What You Will Learn
Some channels are best for promotions and events. Other channels are best for customer service and one-to-one direct messaging. Some are your best bet for visual storytelling, while others allow you to be more text-heavy because the platform supports an audience that will actually read your post. So which is right for your business? Facebook or Instagram? Twitter or YouTube? Snapchat or Tiktok? The underlying message is not to spread yourselves too thin. Focus on 2-3 specific channels that can help drive your message home and be consistent.
- Introduction to Social Marketing
- Defining Audience Demographics
- Creating Social Media Attribution
- Sponsored Ads & Social PPC
- Creating a Content Calendar
- Right Message on the Right Medium
- Calculating Your Social Media ROI
- Targeting & Advanced Combinations
DID YOU KNOW? 💡
- Facebook currently has 2.74B active monthly users.
- The average user spends 30 minutes per day on Instagram.
- 58% of people say they have become more interested in a brand or product after seeing it in Stories.
- Big budgets are not required. Mobile-shot Stories ads outperform studio-shot ads 63% of the time.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Any business or individual looking to increase their online awareness via social media channels. This program will help identify the correct platform, as well as posting frequency and cadence, to best provide value to your followers and ROI to your business.
This social media marketing module requires no prior knowledge in the social or digital marketing space. It is designed to provide step-by-step visuals and examples as an easy-to-use guideline to help get you to the next level with your online marketing efforts. It is helpful for beginners, but more advanced users may also benefit from learning in areas such as calculating your social media ROI & utilizing advanced combinations in your campaigns.