You do not need to reinvent the wheel every time you are trying to accomplish something online. Fact is, no matter what you are trying to do, there is very likely an online tool or available template or resource that can help get you there much more efficiently than if you start with a blank canvas. Many platforms, such as WordPress, have plugins and third party integrations that will achieve effective results in a fraction of the time versus building something from scratch. The same applies for graphics design, programming, contact forms and handling of email addresses and user information via CRMs, even paid ad campaigns in PPC and social media have best practices guides, keyword volume tools, templates, and more that will have you up and running ASAP so you can start seeing data (and income) funnel in, then make the necessary tweaks and edits as you go.
What You Will Learn
Whether you are trying to improve results within an email campaign, stimulate landing page conversion rates, or craft more engaging copywriting and content on your website, knowing the right tools and resources to lean on can make all the difference in the world. This module is designed to help you understand which tools are available to get you there, both paid/subscription based, but importantly, how to achieve the same results for FREE.
- Keyword Volume & Research Tools
- Graphics Design Resources
- Conversion Boosting Tools
- Content Resources
- Cost Per Click (CPC) Tools
- Core Web Vitals Walkthrough
- A/B Testing Plugins & Tools
- Competitive Analysis Tools
DID YOU KNOW? 💡
- SEO tools exist that will show you exactly where you stack up for any given keywords or search terms vs your competition.
- SEM tools exist that highlight how much you can expect to spend by day or by month to rank for specific search terms.
- Mobile-friendly tests, page load speed for your website, keyword density tests, UX and conversion testing – are all available online from various sources, for free.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Any business or individual with a website that wishes to streamline any area of digital marketing, from managing CRM tools and email campaigns, through to SEO/SEM/PPC and social media posts and campaigns.
It is much more efficient to start with a best practice guide or template and customize your message to convert as effectively as possible, than to reinvent the wheel every email or campaign.
This Online Tools & Resources course requires no prior knowledge of digital marketing. If you are a beginner, this is a fundamentals course to help you get off the ground.
If you are intermediate-to-expert level, you may still gain additional knowledge in areas such as competitive analysis, conversion boosting tools, A/B testing and content resources.